Long Established Boat Service and Marine Engineering Business in Europe
Based in Palma de Mallorca
Asking Price: €200,000
Turnover: On request
Rare and genuine sale, providing an exciting opportunity for investment, merger or acquisition. Long established Marine Service, Repair and Engineering Business with an enviable reputation built over 20 years, based in the high growth Palma de Mallorca marine hub area, working all over Spain and Northern Europe.
This highly reputable hands on owner, and team, offer the necessary expertise and capability, to take on a diverse range of engineering projects, able to provide the trained personnel necessary to handle even the largest and most complex repairs or upgrades to both power and sailing yachts… Its flexibility to transport its capability to any yacht repair facility, locally, in the Mediterranean or Northern Europe second to none, while maintaining the same degree of high quality service.
Its long established clientele, are extremely loyal due to the reputation, quality and virtually “one stop management” of their servicing and engineering needs. By far the biggest asset for any established business in this industry.
The scope is huge, in the right hands, for ramping up the business within the current client/contact base, where the owner will focus and strategies with any new owner.
Full training and any strategic guidance will be provided to the right buyer, with the current management happy to stay on for up to 6 months, or longer by negotiation to include a full and complete handover. The owner is protective of his long standing clients and will be focussed on the experience and capability of all interested parties.
Core range of Engineering / Services available:
The workshop services include the supply and installation of all brands of new main engines, generators and ship systems.
– Shafts, Cutlass bearings, Propellers and Shaft seals
– Controllable Pitch Propellers and Gearboxes
– Steering systems and Rudders
– Pipe work and Pumps
– Sea cocks and plumbing
– Service of electric motors
– Water pressure systems and Boilers
– Engine room Ventilators and Exhaust assemblies
– All Deck equipment
Hydraulic and Pneumatic Engineering
– Deck cranes and Beam cranes
– Gangways and side boarding ladders
– Bow and Stern Thrusters
– Platforms, Doors and Hatches
– Windlasses and Deck winches
– Boom Vangs and Sail hydraulics
– Engine service and repairs
– Battery banks
– Fuel systems, Filters and Separators
– Alternators and Starter motors
– Injectors and Injection pumps
– Exhaust pipes and Isolation material
– Flexible Engine blocks
– Engine control systems
– Generators (all makes)
Potential Interested Parties
Any initial interest should be expressed by email, to include name, address, telephone contact and a short statement of experience and capability. Genuine interest and reasonable initial information, will facilitate easy referral and introduction to the owner, and a subsequent telephone response and meeting. An NDA may or may not be required and will be reviewed on receipt of the initial enquiry and short statement.
- This Website is enabling the advertisement of the sale of the entire business, or businesses. We are dependent on the owner of the businesses to provide information about their business.
- You should carry out your own investigations into the business advertised. We do not conduct any investigations or due diligence into any parties or business advertised, and the inclusion of a business is not a recommendation about that business.
- We can accept no responsibility nor liability whatsoever, for any claims, costs, losses, expenses or damages howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or consequential in respect of any omissions or consequences of actions taken by You, based on any information, opinions or advice contained within this advertising.