Mallorcan estate from the 16th century in Central Mallorca, with agritourism licence. Olive plantations, citrus trees, landscaped gardens. 12 rooms, 2 pools.
Agritourism – finca resort in Central Mallorca with olive grove
Originally historic Mallorcan estate from the 16th century in Central Mallorca, with young olive plantations, citrus trees, lavender and oleander groves, landscaped gardens, in a beautiful natural landscape, surrounded by old dry stone walls.
Key Facts Ref. AM-CPL32
• Price: POA
• Property size: approx. 700m2
• Plot size: approx. 30,000m2
• Main house with 4 finca apartments and 3 guest houses (total 12 rooms). Each apartment / house has its own fully equipped kitchen.
• Pool (4x12m), one of the houses has its own pool
• Palma 33km
• Views to the surrounding nature
• Licences: Agritourism Holiday rental license for 18 people
• Modern alternative energy generation through photovoltaics / wind power, own source and own final supply through bio-sewage treatment plants make it possible to maintain and manage the estate in a natural environment without having to forego modern comfort.
• Additional features: central heating, fireplaces, solar panels, wind turbine, own water well.
Looking for Agritourism for sale?
Please get in touch: +34601902147